The different types of female orgasms has been a subject that has sparked much debate and speculation by experts. While many people swear up and down that they've witnessed distinctly different orgasms in their partners, these "sexperts" (who probably rarely, if ever, actually have sex) in white lab coats claim that the vaginal and clitoral orgasm are the same thing.
Let these "sexperts" (so called experts) think what they will, because let me tell you -- when you see the look on a woman's face who has her first vaginal orgasm when she is only used to clitoral orgasms, the truth becomes clear.
The vaginal orgasm and the clitoral orgasm, for all practical purposes, should be treated like different things, because they feel completely different to a woman.
In this article, I'm going to be describing the general differences, advantages, and disadvantages to both types of female orgasms.
First, we'll start with the clitoral orgasm.
Clitoral Orgasm Overview:
The clitoral orgasm is usually the first orgasm that a woman experiences, because the clitoris is easily accessible (being external) and during her teenage years, a girl is very likely to "accidentally" discover the pleasure which she can experience from that area.
What happens after that is that women typically "train" themselves to be most responsive to their clitoris when it comes to receiving pleasure. When it comes to sex, habits largely influence the way that we climax. What has made a woman come in the past is likely to make her come in the future.
Women tend to become dependent on their clitoris for reaching orgasm due to habit alone, so it is no wonder at all that the clitoral orgasm is far more common than the vaginal variety.
Clitoral Orgasm Advantages:
- A clitoral orgasm is extremely powerful, as all of the pleasure is focused in a small area, the clitoris.
- It is relatively easy to make a woman come through clitoral stimulation, because she is already used to having an orgasm this way.
- Almost every women is already ready to have a clitoral orgasm, so no additional "training" is necesarry
Enough said, right? However, compared to the vaginal orgasm, the clitoral orgasm actually carries a few disadvantages.
Clitoral Orgasm Disadvantages:
- Because a woman is already used to having clitoral orgasms, over time they become "business as usual." By only giving a woman clitoral orgasms, you will often fail to leave a lasting impact on her.
- Clitoral orgasms tend to be very short compared to the longer vaginal orgasm.
- After a woman has an orgasm through clitoral stimulation, the clitoris becomes hyper sensitive and has to go through a recovery period before it can be brought to climax again. This recovery period also tends to reduce a woman's arousal level after the orgasm, leaving her satisfied.
That just about wraps up the most important points dealing with clitoral orgasms. Now, let's take a look at the ever elusive vaginal orgasm.
Vaginal Orgasm Overview:
The vaginal orgasm is the more mysterious of the two. While there are very few questions regarding the clitoral orgasm as it is something that both men and women are usually familiar with, the vaginal orgasm is to many people shrouded in mystery.
A vaginal orgasm is an orgasm that is brought on through stimulation from inside the vagina. According to statistics, the majority of women have never experienced this sort of orgasm. Some statistics claim that many women are actually incapable of having vaginal orgasms during intercourse, but in a healthy women that is rarely the case; she just needs to be 'trained.'
If a woman is too used to having orgasms through clitoral stimulation, it can be somewhat difficult to get her to have her first vaginal orgasm. However, the thing with vaginal orgasms is that once a woman has one, it becomes easier to have more of them.
Vaginal Orgasm Advantages:
- A vaginal orgasm tends to be a better feeling for a woman overall. They also last much longer than a clitoral orgasm. They are typically described as feeling good all over the body, like riding waves of pleasure.
- After having a vaginal orgasm, a woman can usually have more very soon after (multiple orgasms)
- Giving a woman an intense vaginal orgasm is very "special" to her, because it's not something that just any guy can give her and it's typically not something that she can easily give herself during masturbation.
This all sounds great, but the vaginal orgasm does indeed have its share of disadvantages.
Vaginal Orgasm Disadvantages:
- Vaginal orgasms may feel better overall and last longer than clitoral orgasms, but they are not always quite as powerful as a strong clitoral orgasm
- Many women have trained themselves or been trained to only come through clitoral stimulation. Most women will require some "breaking in" to be able to regularly receive vaginal orgasms, especially during intercourse
- If you give your woman too many vaginal orgasms on a regular basis, she is likely to want to have too much wild sex for you to ever keep up :)
Now, let's compare, shall we?
There is no wrong way to orgasm! Your woman (or women, as the case may be) will be grateful no matter what sort of orgasms you give them. A woman having any sort of orgasm whatsoever is a special thing.
Still, the advantages of a strong vaginal orgasm are undeniable. They feel better, they last longer, they can be given back to back, and they really set you apart and put you into the "King of Sex" category quickly.
If your woman has never had a vaginal orgasm, I advise you to read my other article: Vaginal Orgasm Method
If you want more, then what are you waiting for? Sign up in the little box below to get access to the best sex advice on the planet.
Enter to Receive the HOTTEST Strategies to Quickly Become the Best Lover She's Ever Had...
Just use your First Name, Primary Email then click the “Give Women Orgasms" button to get access. You must be over 18 to enter. There is absolutely no nudity here.